top of page

Taiwan Yuherbau Litchis

Kaohsiung's Dashu is the largest production area of Yuherbau Litchis in Taiwan, with Dashu alone accounting for 60-70% of the country's Yuherbau Litchi production. Yuherbau Litchis are known for their exceptional sweetness, measuring over 20 degrees in sweetness, thin skin, and small pits. The best time to harvest them is when they are about 60-70% ripe. When selecting Yuherbau Litchis, it's important to choose ones that are "red with a touch of green" because the moment they transition from green to red is when their sweetness is at its peak. Furthermore, premium Yuherbau Litchis need post-harvest pruning and trimming, making them the best in Taiwan in terms of fruit size, quality, and market value.

Prior to application:

Unpredictable weather patterns during the flower bud differentiation phase pose challenges, increasing the risk of fruit drop. There is a need to improve both moisture levels and sweetness.

After application:

  1. Using "Forever Rich - Root Rich" enhances soil fertility, reducing the frequency of chemical fertilizer application.

  2. Utilizing "Forever Rich - Flower Rich" and providing adequate moisture during the cool and dry autumn-winter season induces bud differentiation, suppressing new shoot growth, and increasing flowering by 40%.

  3. Employing "Forever Rich - Fruit Rich" during the warm and adequately moist spring-summer growth season results in sweeter, fuller fruits with no fruit drop, increasing fruit yield by 30%.

Fertilization Recommendations:

  • For young trees, it is advisable to divide the fertilizer application into three times within a year, using "Forever Rich - Root Rich", with an even distribution throughout the year.

  • Mature trees, on the other hand, are best fertilized twice a year. The first application should be made between the emergence of flower clusters and the young fruit stage, constituting 75% of the annual dosage. The second application should be applied immediately after harvesting, using "Forever Rich - Flower Rich"until bud differentiation is complete, then transitioning to "Forever Rich - Fruit Rich", representing the remaining 25% of the annual dosage.


bottom of page